THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Friday 4 October 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY YOU LOVLIES ♥

Hello beautiful people its finally Friiiiday!!! Which is always the best day of the working week hands down, you'll be an idiot to disagree with me right now, the day seems  quicker and the colleagues all have this easier vibe going on about them which is great, they put their bitch attitudes away and smile like loons for no reason. I'm not complaining so yaaay! What’s your weekend plans? Some are all excited for "Rocking the Daisies" where others can't wait to just do anything outdoors :) Seems like spring has officially sprung over the last week, the skies are blue and the sun is shining, but even though theres a cool breeze today I can see the trees moving outside, its still pleasant for my short sleeve tee...



So now that I'm feeling really all inspired by the amazing weather (even though my colouring is kinda dark today) have a look at these pretty little things. Pastel/sorbet lovin' all mood setting for spring right now and it give the spring bloom without the florals, but don't get me wrong you do get some really pretty floral prints that aren't overwhelming or tacky :) 


Today I felt like bf-clothes LOL Too big tee, loose rolled up jeans, dirty sneakers...
Today I am wearing:
Geek printed grey melange crop tee- Mr Price
Boyfriend jeans- Levi
White All Stars
Moustache double finger ring- H&M



My "Berry Smoothie" Lippy, smells amazing 
I'm even wearing plum lips on this sunny day LOL just can't et enough of this colour 





Whats your have cupcake?? 
Having one of those days where I feel very unproductive, well guess what?? Time is really moving by ridiculously slow which to me is very tiring! Yawning my guts out too! So you know there comes a time you have a craving for some cake!? When you get this on your desk its even better XD 




Right now I'm listening to: Naughty Boy- La La La  










The easiest way to do this pastels, is to keep it simple as you possibly can. The simpler the better, clean cuts and basic shapes where you can mix it up with pretty girly leather huarache sandals which are all over the place in soft colours :) keep hair basic too, makeup simple and fresh and don't be scared to rock it anywhere and everywhere. So bored with myself I think I'll do some trend research for myself, google, tumblr and whatever else that can keep me going. 



these are huaraches i spoke about,, always leather and strappy- Mr Price. I'm sure most stores will stock this trend :) They were originally worn by Mexican Indians

After 2 o'clock in the day it usually progresses a little bit faster, so hopefully it'll really speed up now! Hope you All have an amazing weekend and feel the sunshine :)

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment