THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Wednesday 25 September 2013

BE stupid.

Hello beautiful people! Today marks mid week on the last week on this month, it totally feels like a Monday coz yesterday was a public holiday and funny enough I'm in a good mood despite that. It was heritage day which is somehow "Braai Day' don't know how that came to be actually. Its cool though, something that’s our own right as we somehow follow everyone else's ideas from all the other places in the world LOL
I'm so sleepy but this is a short week thank god :) Life's good, my family seems well and so does my friends. Work is ok, not much to do as usual but it will fly by hopefully. I'm kinda bored listening to music since I walked in this morning…what I'm listening to right now: Ciara- body party

Heres some funny yet inspiring images I came across. This is a Diesel campaign of 2010, its 3 years back but its been band in some countries for its nature and msg. Really have a look and think about it, do you hate it or love the laugh? 







RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment