THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Thursday 22 August 2013

sweater lovin'


I am more than please to say that this week is going by surprisingly fast. Tomorrow is Friday again and then I get to bond with with a "favorite" Weekend LOL Every single working, studying, busy (or bored) human always asks the same question "can the weekend come already!?" all out of some what excitement or irritation of the week that could be dragging, but don't get me wrong, dragging or not I'll much rather be out on a sunny day on in my bed in the stormy weather. 
Right now I'm listening to: Chiano Sky- Lust (I have no idea who she is but a friend gave it to me to have a listen lol)
I've been good, really nothing exciting happening at the moment. I've been thinking really hard about cutting my hair nice and short, like in my neck short coz I've missed easy-peasy bobbish style :) the thing is I've been growing my locks for a while now and I planned to have long hair in summer for top-knots and easy waves…well I'll see how I feel when summer eventually arrives!

The GO-TO when you lips go blue hahaha....when i take sneaky pics from my Macs webcam 

Today am I wearing:
Sweat top with lace collar and lace detail- China Town
Mint skinny pants- Mr Price
Cream double breasted coat- Truworths
White retro high tops- Rbk

Just to let you all know Cape Town is so f*%&ken cold today! And to make temperature even more kak is the fact that the office a/c is so low my finger tips are pink and my lips are now blue so I have on super pink lips that are prob not most office appropriate hahaha! My friends are lippy fans "go bright or just leave it" so I'm trying it just for today lol

And I love sweaters, I'm pretty sure you all know that by now :) and a cooler thing is that animal faces are a sweater print trend! Have a look at some I found below, new and cool right…



RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment