THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Tuesday 13 August 2013

*untitled

I've been having some funny feelings lately and this stupid song by Justin Bieber that my friend suggested I listen to, killed me a little bit when i heard it the first time I won't lie LOL so it seems like I'm using this blog right here as an online journal…don't I feel like Jenna Hamilton using my not so private blog for something a little more personal than what I'm wearing now.  I've been in somewhat of a strange "relationship" with a good friend, and now probably somewhere we should never have been. It was awkward, weird and I felt like the villain in a comic, but you know what? Its turned out totes ok J I just learnt what not to do in future…





Anyways on a lighter, much happier note! It was Eid on Friday and it was so lovely spending it with Family, its always the same, they quite an easy going, really funny bunch ♥ them. So the day was festive and I had a really good relaxing time off. Had an extra long weekend, I was off since Thursday J and being back at the office is a little strange because I can eat lol and it sucks a bit coz now I have to leave normal time again bleh! Sooo I actually got to wear what I planned for on Eid, except I didn't wear wedges and I changed it here and there which turned out better. Have a look at how similar it turned out…

Dress- Cotton On
Jacket- Splash
Opaque tights- Socks store
Bag- China Town
Shoes- random cheapy store 
Accessories-Collar, New Look- Rings, Re- Guess watch  


Right now I'm listening to- Hypnotize you, Pharell Williams

Today I am wearing:
  • Green and blue check shirt- Cherokee 
  • Emerald green granny jersey- Cotton On
  • Black jeggings- Cherokee
  • Blue Allstars and tan satchel 
  • White Ice watch and mid rings- Diva 
I love everything street wear inspired A LOT and I have to say that Mr Price's "sport luxe" look is really cool, but maybe that’s coz I like sporty things right LOL check it out..BTW I think some of these looks are styled badly what do you think?










As much as I've always like street wear, sport inspired fashion seemed to be perfect when it just came on the scene. Thing is, its been around a while and our retailers are still rocking it. The problem with this trend is that if "Sporty" is your thing, its gonna suck when it dates and you left behind looking old school and out of fashion! Well good news is, if it is similar to what you wear change it up and make it your own coz a big part of fashion is being unique 

Anyhoo! its Wednesday tomorrow which is mid-week again! hope you have a good evening, its pretty chilly out in Cape Town!

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment