THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Pretty Peeplez

Its such a gloomy day, all I see is rain out my window and all I can do is fantasize about pretty little things. Before I drift off to my girly place I'd loooove to just mention Miley Cyrus and her ridic little performance with Robin Thicke that went down a few days ago at the MTV award. She was twerking all against the poor guy and looked as if she was in a other world! I saw the faces of Will Smith and his family looking shocked for days and more than disgusted at the 21 year olds moves, all I was doing was laugh till I teared up! Hahaha! It was pretty damn funny you gotta admit she seems to be hitting on coo-koo wall just like a few other hollywood kid stars LOL 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/miley-cyrus-twerking-video-mtv-2232886 

Have a look at this link to see what I'm talking about! hahaha! 


Aaanyways I still see rain out the stupid office window, I feel as if this week be taking forever as today is only midweek. at least I'm having a really good hair day for some reason and I'm jamming to Lose yourself to dance- Daft Punk ft Pharell It should be helping but I'm kinda cold, I really suck at dressing properly for the weather. 

Always too little layering or in other cases too many layering that cannot be taken off coz I often dress like a silly little hobo under my big jacket or like stockings under a dress which aren't necessary, I must say I'm glad I didn't decide to wear leggings today like I planned LOL 





How i had the biggest craving for a half baked cheese cake half red velvet cuppie today
How adorable is this nail art :)
Need i say anything??
So all these pretty little stuff varies from makeup to brushes, I absolutely loooove Hello Kitty too, the merchandise is so cute too but here in Cape Town we don't have much choice…its usually for kiddies! I want like a diamante encrusted key ring for my car keys imagine! :D or like a headset and and a phone cover or like a laptop cover OMG so cute! Anyways look at these adobs stuffs!


Today I am wearing:
Anorak parka jacket, Blue and cream 
Purple skinny jeans
Black Superga
Black top with PU peter-pan collar and cuffs
Black sweater   


On a note of all things cute, sit back, do your thing and smile...coz that makes you pretty ♥




So I really haven't been really productive today *sigh* not that I have nothing to do, but because I gotta keep sitting around to wait on people I have to sit with to meet and sort some shit out. It bothers me while I sit and know I have things to do when I really have no time –__– Tomorrow doesn't count coz I have to Finnish something LOL! Well theres nothing one can do, but do it fast :) And it hasn't stopped raining since this morning till now….anyways hope you all have a lovely evening guys, tuck in and enjoy your blankies

RUSH x 

No comments:

Post a Comment