THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Friday 30 August 2013

Big-Girl "face paint" ♥


 Hello there beautiful people of the Mother City! Cape Town is looking pretty damn bleak out today, wish I was off soooo that I could "hang out" in bed right now! I feel like I haven't seen my favorites in a while now, don't know why but hopefully I see them this weekend :) I'm saving cash, so I'll be on low cost fun. And low cost fun in the rain means very specific things haha! Anyways I wish this day goes quick coz work on fridays always feel never ending. This morning on my way to work I sat in in one of those kak trains where you sit with your back against the windows and sit facing a row of people, so everyone has a seat until a stop where 2 guys decide to stand right in front of me. I was so annoyed coz they spoke so much (I feel like I know them personally now) and the one dude had such an annoying voice and to top it off the train took like 45 mins like WTF right! 
How cute is this 
What I'm listening to right now: Epic luminox remix 

Well now I'm freezing my ass off just put on another layer LOL

Today I am wearing:
Black Joggers- Cotton On
Black L/S crew neck tee- Woolies
Black zip through hoody- Cherokee
All Stars- Street Fever
Gold Piece sign earrings and boom box chain- Sass Diva 

I’ve been googling some random things, and I came across some cool makeup trend its dark and mysterious. I think it works as winter is still not over in Cape Town even though is like 30 degrees in certain parts of the country -__- strange but true LOL have a look below at just what I’m talking about…

The look: bold brows and red wine-stained lips
Be very careful about how bold you go for brows! The boys are not crazy about them too how much we obsess over it. Anyways, some people are not so fortunate to have thick brow..well me neither I lack them but thank god for filling them J



The colours: rich deep purple, gunmetal silver for nails and lip colours ranging from clean neutrals to deep red and plum
I think these colours are nice and edgy, however, don't just do the deepest purple coz its trending, make sure you take tones that suit your complexion. So some people have a yellow, red or green undertone. Just be careful, I personally like a moisture filled matte lip  

Stila Colour Balm Lipstick- R225.00
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick- R195.00
Lipstick Hydro Lips- R99.95

Hope you All have a fantastic weekend!!! 

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment