THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Monday 15 July 2013

Window watching...


I'm sure if you are fasting you will relate when I say I am ridiculously sleepy, this morning on my way to work I kept dosing off in the train…luckily I didn't and I don't travel alone lol. H
Its the 5th day of Ramadaan, more than anything I am freezing!!! Layered and in my head I should be warm, but it is just not happening for me -__- Anyways I haven't blogged in a while and I've felt so inspired by other peoples local blogs :) Cape Town is cold and overcast and the office window looks bleak coz all I'm thinking about is getting into bed and snuggling… my toes are frozen! Winter fashion is only cute if you not dying of the cold haha! 
The biggest part of my stress at work is over! Yaaay! So now its kinda chilled, I had an intern attached to me for 2weeks and then another, my department has just one left lurking around, I'm just glad she's helpful! I have someone coming to me again though, I'm not looking forward to it at all LOL! None of that matters cox its home time for me sooon! 

Today I am wearing:
  • Black printed blouse- Cotton On
  • Boyfriend jeans- Levi
  • Black leather jacket- Truworths
  • Black sneakers- Superga 
  • Black, grey and blue leopard print scarf and black Ice watch
Stuff i generally like are fun and off-beat, like this trend i dig. One cannot wait for summer once you get a glimpse of whats cool to come right! this old-school-ness still does it for so many have a looksie




theres this pair of sneakers i can't wait to buy from Topshop! they suede black with leopard print sides and canvas front, so 80's i can see it with basically everything :)


So anything a little kitsch and weird can be really fun and super cute. Things from any other time but right now seems to be the coolest thing :) "Retro revival" for example is something that’s taken quite a while to die out, things keep being redone, reworked and redesigned…always emerging into better things.  

These random trend I'm feeling leads to me wanting more random stuff. How I feel the urge to have white painted nails and purple lipsticked lips to go with my gold mid finger rings that are now copper! Cheap junk which is totes overpriced…. Still I buy from the same shop and know I'm getting ripped off LOL! do retro and old-school simply by wearing a top knot bun, pointed sunnies and bold lippy.  

Anyways I got to love and leave you now, its home tome :)

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment