THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Friday 21 June 2013

bored of being bored...

i cannot fathom that this is my second post in one day, shocking and so wrong that i still happen  to be at work -_- i can't help that when boredom strikes and i have inspiration all over the net i think i should just share my insight. So i've been stalking the ASOS and Pull & Bear websites. So in love with so  many little things, if you know me you'll know its all me...even what i like for the guys :)

i totally have this thing for accessories that remind me characters, not necessarily disney but hello kitty as well of course :) today i feel a bit like mickey with an edge. both below are from Asos but alice band was a gift.
So then I still totally dig little backpacks in place of a handbag, I think its pretty cool but I don't know if it'll always work according your look.

I just like this tee, I think its quite brave for a guy to pull of some animal print- its quite hectic seeing that its that original leopard print fanciness like an uberly sexy chick LOL

what a sick tee :)

And if you've been checkin out my blog for a while you'll know just how much I love sneakers, almost too much, no shit, my love for them beats basically everything. Like check out this girly shoe, just how frikken adorbs is this sjoe the thing is nike is always a classic and will forever be cool. From vintage to super on trend I like nike :) 
Nike's brand president is going to retire "Charlie Denson, president of the Nike brand, is to retire in January after a 34-year career with the company, with the move sparking a series of executive management changes at the sports giant."


I think these looks are just thee most adorable outfits I've seen in a while, cute, feminine and  a little off beat- how I choose things in general. I have this little thing for all cutesie things…denim for one is one of my favorite fabrications and then mix it with soft, light fabrics creates a whimsical feel and very pretty feel. I'm not a fan of the shoes even a little bit,I find it quite nauseating LOL! My most favorite thing about these looks is that its a strong focus on just 3 colours and yet it still looks good :)  



how cute is the bag and shirt?? and guess what?? dungarees are back bitches! hahaha! i am NOT brave enough though
Guy essentials… vests baby! Please girls, don't let your guys wear this if he doesn't have good arms! If he's too thin he'll look like he is manorectic! Hahaha! If he's fat, well let me rather not say anything LOL. I think that graphic tees and vintage prints are a definite win, it updates a simple shape and even a simple look :)  





really nice look 
Love this cap!
Again, hope you all have a  fantastic weekend and enjoy the cold! Stay warm but stay cool keep you swag on high hahaha :) 

RUSH x 

No comments:

Post a Comment