THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Friday 26 July 2013

cloudy with a chance of random

Theres been this hype that people's been making about the birth of the "royal baby" well, my favorite heading poster I saw on my way to work the other morning was 'Royal birth: Who cares?' honestly I don't, why make a fuss of someone you don't know. More than anything people are curious as to see the kid and hear the name of the little boy third in line. Anyways enough about this I'm starting to sound like one who might be obsessing LOL My week has been dragging once again my work load is minimal and finding things to do and looking like I'm busy to the people who watch silently…Its finally Friday!

JUST HAD TO SHARE! THIS VINTAGE CHANEL BEAUTY 
On a cooler note, Wednesday marked the 15th day of Ramadaan. I think it's moving along quite swiftly, however this blessed month is so amazing and makes you feel grateful for many things….I wouldn't mind my sleepiness to be over though lol 
People have already asked "What you wearing for Eid?" funny thing is I have the most adorbs  outfit in my head but dread the idea of walking around in a mall searching for stuff that doesn't exist LOL I'm not a formal person so finding things I could wear again is really hard, I'm much rather keen on the thought of getting a pair of new sneakers :) I have some stores in mind but I'll have a look, next month hopefully. The weather has been so cold none the less and I'm guessing it might be frosty for a while. The weather says rain the whole weekend, I don't mind sleeping late LOL

perfect mani <3
Today I am wearing:
  • Grey skinnys- Mr Price
  • Black lace tee- Cotton On
  • Black leather jacket- OBR
  • Black flats booties- Woolworths
  • Black beanie- Red Bat, Sport Scene  
  • Silver guess watch
Anyways I am freezing my ass off! The office A/C seems a lot colder today and I think I'm borderline flu-ish though which sucks, I'm checking out some A/W 14 stuffs and it makes me all excited with whats out there. Have a look at this trend for the guys, a 90's inspired sport look fused with rock and hip hop reference. It has lots of prints and denim too perfect for the weather and good for layering. Have a look below…
NEED I SAY ANYTHING? THIS IS TOO COOL



CHECK OUT THIS COOL CHICK STUFFS :)




I totally hate the shoes that these looks were styled  with, but they all pretty cool. This is called Shaman a laid back very easy  traveller chic in cool shapes and oversized also denims and leopard print. I love all these look except the shoes of course and then I am NOT feeling the leopard on leopard look. Thought I'd just share this info :)

I just love this pretty tough looking things...




Anyways time has always been dragging for me! Its almost home time at least though thank goodness! And TGIF!!! Have a great weekend all and stay warm! Remember its gonna rain!

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment