THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Sunday 5 May 2013

EMERALD CITY

Such sunshiny day in the Mother City *Cape Town you a beaut* So because the weather out isn't gloomy at all, it makes my day a little more pleasant :) Todays COLOUR ALERT! Emerald green is gonna be hot-hot for winter! I feel the colder days will soon be hitting us, temperatures dropping in the Mother City and we should love and enjoy the beautiful sunrises we have been seeing lately. Just like a pretty little picture :) Anyways a friend of mine told me I should make my blog a little more personal, I don't think I should do an online diary, think that might be a bit too insightful on my life....I'm not all that open even though I'm anonymous LOL! Something personal about me will be that I actually really like green, it just so happens to be one of my favourite colours alongside grey melange and navy :) almost all colours compliment gold accessories, it just glams up any look in my opinion. Also light to medium blue denims go very well with emerald.













So for the ladies; I think this colour is absolutely breathtaking on accessories, its rich vibrant colour collaborated with gold is just so amazing for a statement. I also like it for girly things like dresses :)













For the guys; keep it simple, super casual and easy. Don't try and formalize it too much, looks great in a tee or accent colour in a sneaker. Menswear accessories are cool too, a wristwatch or something like back pack :)



I definitely think this colour is gonna be a winner! Great for most apparel, just be careful to not look like a leprechaun LOL choose your green properly or you'd have to walk around with a big pot of gold to finish off you 'costume' which won't be a good look for anyone! Don't wear anything lime or mint it'll ruin your trend. Where colours that would compliment it- NO warm colours like reds, oranges, yellows, browns. Do opt for whites, greys, medium to dark blues and black. 

My advice to you guys...wear this colour with cuffed, draw-stringed denim bottoms (Seen in Factorie just so btw LOL) and some easy sneaks and hints of green. think this colour works on all skin tones too yaaay! Feel inspired lovelies....

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment