THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Tuesday 30 April 2013

WInter "wicked" White

So right now I'm sitting at work, wishing i could be out of this building...firstly the weather is so lovely out and secondly i am excited for this day to end as tomorrow is a public holiday! Yaaay! Anyways, I'm an over thinker and ...thankfully this time around its about clothes and a beautiful color trend J 

collars aren't going anywhere, look how lovely it looks with a light color
I'm pretty sure you not in need of saving to notice what I'm raving about LOL! It's colour analysis that is going to be so big! Todays colour I’m loving is winter white It is so fresh and innocent, its clean crisp finish is appealing to me as sure as many others like it too. Just because is “winter” white doesn’t mean it’s a winter colour, we don’t need to get technical and be literal about a basic colour which is basically a washed out cream but not as yellow.  I do however really like it for winter because people in general have this idea that it is the season for black and greys…BS guys! Rock some kinda colour in your winter looks to brighten up your drab grey-skied day.

I like a good sweater, this one is nice and is an update to the norm because its a little quilted J 




I've got s weakness for a peter-pan!
A white mani looks super fresh and clean. Love. 


nice alternative to classic basic white don't you think??


I like the simplicity, nice for almost everything; from apparel to home décor it is all chic and sophisticated you almost cant go wrong with it J my personal concern about this colour trend is that people might want to buy “cool” shoes, BUT its s light colour to make work in shoes. I guess simple things like pumps or a basic sneaker (like a tommy) will be acceptable and compliment your entire look. Be careful of heels and refrain from the boots, as they could possibly look most tacky.

This shade looks good in like almost everything; I dig the bags and the nail colour think that’s how I would do the trend J


a simple pleasure... 



So damn adorable i dig this simple little dress with the pair of All Stars and a pretty satchel







I am totally chilled now, i had a deadline for 10 this morning not i go to post my insight and ideas on winter white! i did something thats not exactly my job title...playing "graphic/textile designer" I'm not gonna complain at least it was something different from the norm. I Hope you peeps have a great Tuesday because is like a mini Friday, tomorrow is a public holiday here in S.A 1 May is 'Workers Day' J  

Hope you all keen to try this colour trend now! i'm pretty sure you all can rock it!

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment