THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Wednesday 24 April 2013

GOLD everything.

‘Another day, another dollar’ that’s the phrase many people use to get through shit days and weeks at work I guess. For me its ‘Another day, another train ride -_-‘ this morning I realized how much I hate public transport. I've heard and been told by some peeps to take the train as its easy, simple and care free and most importantly affordable where you avoid ALL traffic. Some call me OCD and obviously the stench and stuffiness bothers me A LOT its just absolutely disgusting and I can't help but bitch and complain about it.   

It’s definitely not like the movies where you hop on a “nice” train coz you cant smell through the TV hahaha! The subways overseas looks way nicer too. Anyways I didn't get time today to blog, I’m currently on the Topshop website and I am dreaming about shopping again! Its cool that Cape Town finally has one, a little disappointing where quality is concerned. I love that their visual merchandising is so straightforward and commercial. I would compare their quality to Cotton On but their prices are more on path with Zara.

Gold on gold studded All-stars OBVIOUSLY my favorite find LOL I dig that the sneaker itself looks metallic and not too matte
I finally got me some joggers from Cotton On, Super cheap and so lovely. I totally need aaaall the colours now, I can tell they’ll replace my “jeggings” for high winter. Topshop had pretty cool ones; I must say they were original…proper skinny sweats J I think guys should really check out their collection, amazing, cool everything! If only I had a guy to dress I’d be a lot more excited LOL! 

Anyhoo, this post will be all about colour gold, which is going to be one of the hot trends this season as forecasted by one of the worlds leading fashion sites WGSN J Have a look at some cool things I found, from Polyvore to random blogs. Gold is always cool, so chic if done properly however it can easily go wrong and you will look like a tacky clown, so be careful and selective about how you put your shit together

Today I wore:
Black with gold detail boxy lace tee- Cotton On
Boyfriend square leg jeans- Levi’s
Black & gold suede slipper pumps
Gold mid rings- Sass Diva 
Thin long gold chain & crystal- Mr Price 
White  Ice watch

From all things varying at sweat tops to bottoms and lipstick to handbags all things-gold is looking so good and I’m excited to buy and own some more black in my wardrobe it can definitely be toned down a little bit; think its kinda loud with certain stuff but I’ll need more space soon actually. I don’t know how I feel about a gold pants; even a gold jacket, but I see possibility in something amazing in a dress or a jumper. Check out my finds…


OMG if only I had my very own pimped put game controller…I’d make time to hit those buttons!
Looooove!!! when I saw this black and gold sweat top it struck me… isn't it just a beaut!?
If you gonna do a gold skirt try and find a fully sequinned one 

Studs + leather <3
Gold coated skinnys, hell yes or f*&k no?
LOUBOUTIN Lovelies

Animal skin totes are classy and chic, in gold they are just fierce! 
Today I noticed the funniest thing, I saw this chick that sits behind me in the reflection of the top of my mac and I see her applying her lippy the exact same way I do! In the webcam hahaha! #justGot2Sometimes


Gold tip nails. A nice way to do your nails are by painting them all black and leaving your ring finger gold only, glittery the better




STUNNING!!!



See how a leather jacket is an instant fix to make something a little edgy. A pretty lil full sequinned dress and easy peasy hair makes glamour look effortless
Need i say anything! LOVE
I've got a similar pair of sunnies like these, i just adore them :)
So my favorite accessory place has to be Sass Diva! they are trendy and fun, I'm sure you can find amazing things there....Anyways I hope you all feel excited for the gold rush as much as i am! :D Have a great Thursday one more day till Friday which means its aaalmost weekend. 

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment