THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Thursday 18 April 2013

BLUE DENIM BABY


It might be a little funny for me to say "I love my natural hair color" only because I'm a little bit of a “bottle blonde” but in reverse, basically I have ombre hair with my natural hair color on the top and its dip dyed dark blonde. This trend has been around for a while, kinda season in, season out…just like the washes on this amazing denim pieces. I know I've blogged about denim before, a little obsessive but because I’m a skinny jeans sneakers kinda gal I just will again! :)


Hope all you peeps love your natural hues :)
I’m not sure if denim is the greatest idea in winter because it can become really cold when it’s cold, not great for summer because it’s too heavy. Nice thing about lightweight denims is that you can layer them. Chambray, which is like denim look-a-like, is perfect, wear a vest or long sleeve crew neck under to stay warm this winter…

just some random things i adore:

You don't always have to buy from the most expensive stores...this is from Mr Price 





I could probably die and come back to life for this denim parka!! It is soooo beautiful I love it! The best way to actually wear it is to rock it like the picture, keep it real simple tie your hair up and wear whatever flats you totally feeling at the moment I think denim could never date. Just don’t do it tacky as it can easily look bad, things like washes, finishes, trims and stitch detail can all contribute the look of the garment. Every denim wardrobe should own.
Raglan sleeves are always cool :)
Liking the contrasting sleeves
Different fabrication for sleeves
Varsity jackets just won't be dating anytime soon...

have a boyfriend jeans that looks a little distressed as well as a medium blue stone washed super skinny, those have become essentials :)



It is also MORE than ok to wear denim on denim, I am quite the f%*#?n hey! Mix light and dark, washes and colours, i.e. like mixing light denim with dark or medium denim also keep it clean so that you not all tattered and torn from head to toe. Please don’t ever own, look at or consider glancing over at a pair of anything denim on your feet, that shits just wrong…unless they are cool sneakers even so be VERY careful or just ultra safe by not even going there to prove your bravery.  

heres my idea of a cool boot for you guys, tough and easy ;)

these combat boots go with almost everything, try it out...it could look good for you or if you feel weird about it don't go there 
My faaaaave cartoon! be this excited about denim! LOL
Anyway denim can be worn with plenty other fabrics, I personally find it cool mixed with other things like knits and leather, especially for the guys J I was on the River Island website and found these amazing things! So on my obvious topic of denim, its still pretty cool for you boys to be pairing denim on denim. I absolutely love the denim jacket with knit sleeves and hood, well there’s a few things here I really like a lot and there’s simple ways of looking good but keeping it simple and not trying to hard. 

Every guy should own a good checked shirt...why not add some denim ;)

Loving the denim collar, pair with a leather jacket 
                  
cool pair of denims, turn-ups are working

need i say anything?? :)
On the last notes of denim, the weather in the mother city is so beautiful out today, none the less it is butt freezing hopefully it’ll turn out to be a lovely warm day…I don’t know why but I am in the mood to shop like a psycho even though I’m still feeling flu-ish and whatever else of my body aching and cramping for now its work time so lets get Thursday out the way for Friday and get to the weekend. Missing my denim shorts so maybe the weather will be amazing this weekend…I’m just wishful thinking! Hope you all have a great day!!

F.Y.I! Acid wash denim is trending at the moment!

RUSH x


No comments:

Post a Comment