THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Thursday 4 April 2013

Go-Ghetto-Glam

I feel like i've been at work for shit long time this morning thank goodness its like 16:00 again, half hour left to go. Its not the most fun thing leaving home when its dark and staring out the office window and the surprisingly beautiful weather out for this time of the year, but right now i thought i'd take a few mins to do quick post during a busy schedule leaning towards the end of the day of being a little busy bee :) *sigh* the joys of being a little bitch in the kiss ass working world LOL so to break a way for a little bit and just look at pretty things and enjoying the simple pleasures of absorbing some happy sun-rays that have now left...

I really dig this jerseys, "sweater dressing" is going to be huge this season as they cool and laid back comfy at the same time, what more could you possibly want. When you cold its not only important to be warm but almost more importantly comfy when you have long drab days at work LOL.

Today i am wearing: A high waist Maxi skirt (My own design), Mr Price crop tee, Cotton on jersey and Supergas.


Feel i need a big piece of bling around my neck! where to find it! 

Right now  I'm listening to: Bitches love me- Lil Wayne, Drake & Future (shamelessly my favorite song at the moment LOL)
Very nice shape, i tend to like old school shaped sunnies...i die for a vintage pair of  Raybans that are similar to the wayfarer shape.

I think quilted fabric is gonna be amazing! I am in love with the perfect fitting quilted leather jacket even though I'm obsessing over quilted fabric itself. This is something you can dress up and down and look totally polished and on trend. thing is we are entering colder weather so leather look fabrics, mixed with knits will be an instant update to your wardrobe :)

F%*&#N amazing!! i want this!


OMG Chanel in a Lego hand-bag cool


Kingdom ring! how cool is this, i like it coz it reminds me of classic fairytales and whimsical  things



Add a splash of color to your simple look
Got this off Polyvore...where i find a lot of inspiring little things :)
Again,  i really like MOST things "comic-book" like, see this sound effect lol fun din you thing? I actually saw one that said "boom" in black on an acid yellow sweater at Mr Price, cool but i own enough of that colour...if you don't go check it out :)
So now I should be getting back to the last of my work of the day and become a little productive soul, but instead i am excited for tomorrow is Friday! Which means i can welcome the weekend with open arms :) Anyways how do you waste time at work?? Thought of the day...I waste it by chatting to the peeps around me who keep me from my work or WORSE being my Blackberry who i can ignore, but the my blog which is really bad! when you become so distracted by other little things around you -_- 

Be HAPPY :) Life is beautiful and you are responsible for your own happiness, don't make a temporary thing be the reason for it because it can be taken way. 
On that big smiles i hope you understand how oversized clothing can still be cool and easy hope all have a good day further and a good evening lovelies :)

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment