THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Killing time and random thoughts.


­­When 4 o’clock takes forever to come you know the last 45mins of your working day is going to take especially long! funny thing is i have no "Monday Blues" and seem to be in a good mind space even though i am bored out of my f%*%#n mind...Instead i do an attempted blog post and not get carried away about my personal thoughts and have this post become a diary entry LOL. I’m pretty sure we all do a count down from after lunch that there’s a specific amount of time left before you get sooo lucky to sit in traffic and keep you swear words in as a passenger and not get totally pissed off annoyed at the busses and taxi’s.  

So while I sit at my desk right now after sitting around listening and talking nonsense with a buddy i am now day dreaming about candy floss colored shoes and unicorn printed clothing I will post a blog about all the pretty little things guys most probably hate! So here goes...

Right now i have milkshake pink nail polish on and it is adorable 


CANDY FLOSS CLOUDS :)

This is something i really struggle with! i can BARELY walk and talk! hahaha! i'm not actually a Multi-tasker! Seems a little shocking right...but thats just me :)




Rita Ora taking over for Alexa Chung for the new Superga campaign! I’m not sure if I like her music, well the ones I’ve heard commercially I’m not crazy about except for the "party and Bullshit". Her style to me is cross between Riri and Kesha, does that make sense?? Its like street gone a little wrong LOL anyhow I think the campaign looks quite cool because she’s a musician the piano is a perfect prop :) and she's a little different to your normal star so Superga is original not like my dear all stars...

Have a look at these cool shots of Miss Rita Ora kicking back cool in these awesome little sneaks :) I am so INLOVE with these high top ones so easy and simple. I think my favourite might be the red one, its almost like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz on an upgrade to be cool hahaha!




LOOOVE THE RED ONE!


What song I'm singing in my head (tragically forgot my headset): Kanye West- Cold
I feel like I’m day dreaming about sneakers now, wish I had a closet full of Superga’s in every single colour you can think of, not brown or orange that will be a little strange I think.





Check out some of these cool sneakers I found just sharing my opinion of the cutest coolest kicks. Pastel shoes are always a winner love them, then studded all over and metallic is a new era of amazing!!!


Bold watches, pretty necklaces, bow rings  

I think being a creative i have quite an imagination, i don't however almost ever dream in my sleep....
Anyways right now I'm doing not my work...but I'm doing the countdown 15mins left to home time!! Yaaay me :D

Hope you all have a good evening 

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment