THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Thursday 28 March 2013

CHINGY CHICKS & BOMBER BOYS

I think I like this oriental trend to a certain extent…might very well be the over-sized hair bow I am "in-love" with LOL. I usually dislike most things "oriental" but I'll consider Hello Kitty being a cool Japanese character I’m really fond of! If you have a look at my desk space you'll think it belongs to a 5 year old!


Sorry its a little blurry! but you get how much i like Hello Kitty?? 

HAHAHA!!
Ok enough about fictional characters, these prints are really trending! It could look amazing as a simple legging, skinny jeans but even a skater dress or skirt. I suppose it could work as a placement/ mirror print on a basic white tee or vest as well. But OMG it would look amazing in a cap! Check out these pretty pieces i found while on the Pull & Bear website, cool huh? ;) 


Stunning shirt
cool pants
Love this look the most




Anyways for the guys maybe you should check out what I like for you :) bomber jackets are uber cool and will be a total win for the chilly nights and cooler days that will be approaching us shortly. You have so much variety for this jacket; from mixing textures like adding leather sleeves for example will look so sick! Denim is also nice, so many things you can do with it. From details on denim to unusual shaped jeans, check them out.

Look how cool these looks are below, do you get why i dig the bomber jacket :) I still dig Camo, not over kill- like a shirt J also try and dress a little preppy! Track pants and cool sweat tops. Classic but fun almost collegiate looks.



OLD SCHOOL PREP
COOL DRAW- STRING DENIMS
Runway inspiration... 

F%&<3N cool!!! 

David Beckham looking simple but amazing in "denim on denim" 
Hope you all have a great long weekend :)
Rush x

No comments:

Post a Comment