THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Saturday 2 March 2013

...So much LOVE for the tee

I’m not your typical girly girl in the way of high heels and pretty dresses, but I can’t go without my makeup and handbags. Most chicks won’t obsess and search for the perfect pair of kicks (Toki Nikes) I am so into them but can’t find the one I want! Anyways this blog is not about the perfect sneaker, but about the simple love I have for a cool tee. Graphic tees are the cutest type of knits around, but they can easily look tacky so be careful of foil prints especially J I also really dig sweaters and hoodies and because this post is about my love for the tee I might as well mention the sweats lol

LOGO PRINTS

TOPSHOP



With every single one of these tees and sweats all you need is a good pair of denims, this jeans is perfect. A boyfriend jeans goes with this easy look, it is relaxed and comfy…yes I sound like a lame old lady mentioning “comfort” but what’s the point of looking polished in T-SHIRT of all things and defeating the purpose of “easy” so stick to the jeans guys J


These are the Nikey's i am in-love with! ♥♥♥ 


I also have a thing for the peace symbol…I think that all of us are little hippies deep down inside some show it more than others but I am convinced that others are just in denial LOL I’m a Gemini I have this necklace with little pieces on them, from a crystal to my birth sign and even the peace sign I hate all types of conflict (Hippy mentality haha)….so check these out

PEACE & LOVELY'S 

I got this necklace form Sass Diva loooong ago but its still one of my faves coz it feels personal 

River Island

River Island
crop tank from The Lot
Cotton On
Here are some more graphic I like, simple statements really. Less is definitely more, you know how some people (especially designers) say “you can never be over-dressed” BS you will look like an idiot if you dressed out of context to a setting. See these basic beauties 

Mr Price 
ASOS
ASOS
So i secretly like superheros and heroins... from DC to Marvel but i really dig Wonder-woman her coloring is so cool and I think Disney characters also make for amazing print inspiration Mickey mouse and Tinkerbell but not forgetting Hello Kitty ♥
  

I like all things "geeky" ad "nerdy"

Love mickey
"BANG!" reminds me of a comic strips sound effects, totally cool :) 

 HOPE YOU ALL FEELING INSPIRED TO FIND THE PERFECT TEE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment