THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Wednesday 20 March 2013

For the boys...

Sooo I blogged about sports inspiration long ago and guess what its never died out and is better and hotter all from start :) totally love "femme/luxe" sport its easy to dress up and look amazing, but for day to day easy vibes you'll still look chic. Who ever thought that sweats would become a fashion statement?? Like fleece being a swear word in fashion so was owning any sweats LOL I've always liked hoodies, since I was a tween; although everything had to be branded back then its basic shape doesn't compare to the fun laid back coolness of the new sweaters jogger trousers and sweat/ track pants. I like that guys sport/lounge wear can inspire amazing stuff in modern trending looks for us chicks.

Got this off polyvore :) always awesome
I actually really like straight peak caps, they so easy and laid back but "ghetto chic" could easily go off and be "ghetto (OVERLY) fab". As much as I dig the cap, I don't personally do it coz I think I look funny, but that’s besides the point I often dress like a kid…not because I don't wanna grow up but because its so simple and easy. Check out these cool looks I found on a blog called Nasty Gal, pretty awesome stuff :)

Just got to be honest that the shoe in this pic above is just horrendous!!!
These kicks are just amaaazing!!! Check the studs on them! :D I like the turq one better think its a little more versatile  thought of having some All-stars studded but it would never come close to this! 

Another thing I like is peter pan collars (If you now me you've noticed by now LOL), might seem a tad bit lame but they so pretty and I hope they never date cos I have so many. From collared blouses, tees and sweats I even have the collared necklaces. 

The Peter-Pan collar


This pants!! aaaah!! so cool 

check out the solid plate studded one from New Look I got it as a prezzie from UK but saw it on Polyvore before then :) 

Lacey and printed peter-pan collared skater dresses are so adorable, think they total winners. My way of wearing them would be with a pair of cool, classic high tops and bold accessories. If you look at these outfits aren't they just sweet! I need to go shopping now...
all over lace dress

RETRO NIKEYS :)

printed with pin-tuck detail
RETRO REEBOK 
adorable vintage looking crochet 
cool but dangerous..
contrasting collar and cuffs 

Pretty dress, simple peter-pan collar
Beautiful.

How cute is this?? I love dress up she looks like a doll 

The ultimate "track pants" 




Ultimately nothing beats a great sweat pants! I love that a track pants is now a cool thing and not just meant to be jammies. They are gonna rock winter and will be a wardrobe essential. Wear it it with sneakers, wellies, and sporty looking ankle boots OR don't even attempt it, but wedged boots could work if you tried paring it up with a pea-coat or leather jacket. 




Girls can wear big clothes too "bf jeans", "bf shirt", "bf cardigan" why the hell do you girls even buy your own stuff LOL :)


For the boys finally….wear them like theres no tomorrow :) you can't go wrong with the basic colours; black, grey, navy even maroon and green. Wear them with your favorite straight peak cap, black leather high tops and bomber/baseball style leather jacket. Just wear a white low crew neck and a cool long metal chain. I'll give you some places I think you can check out :)

For the sweat pants: Cotton on, Factory, Superdry, Sport Scene The metal chain: The lot, DieselThe tee: Cotton on (Pretty cool and affordable)The sneakers: Anywhere basically, concept stores will give you bolder options

Be original and wear them with boots, it'll go great with a good shirt over left open :)

Hope you feel inspired to be more sporty girls! and guys hope you don't mind us girls who love sneakers A LOT more than heels :)

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment