THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Monday 12 November 2012

"TIE" ME UP...


Hi guys :) so this blog is all about statement collars and bolo ties yaaay! I know collars have been in quite a while, I honestly don’t know this is still a trend but I’m certain it’s not going anywhere coz they just get cooler and prettier LOL. It kind of moved in from season to season and all started with the fabric "bib" styles which got heavily embellished. If i thin about it all stores sell them, but my fav fav accessory store is Sass Diva =D they have by far the coolest things however they can seem pricey in comparison to some stores.

BEAUTIFUL & FEMININE 


OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS...
This right here is love! 
 how absolutely stunning is this!
When we think of these collars we automatically think of dressing up and being most lady-like we can be…well wrong! You can wear on of these totally awesome collars with a simple over-sized vest or simple crop top, pair it up with chic high waist trouser and slipper pumps and you good to go ;)



People have the misconception of wearing collars with garments such as shirts and blouses which may already have a collar of its own, so why not wear these style beauties that’s so bold on a simple neckline 

COLLAR FOR YOUR BLOUSE OR TEE

LOVELY STATEMENT 
Retro hollow metal collar, I’m feeling the intensity of this statement piece
small details make a big difference..

No worries you won’t look like a cow girl who’ll be riding a horse in chaps (OMG terrible visual right)! Anyway, wearing a bolo is totally cool just don’t try too hard ;) here are some tips on how to rock them…

BOLD LITTLE STATEMENT :) 
PRETTY BOLO'S

BOW BOLO TIIIES!!! :D



Now you can check out the little looks i put together on how to actually wear the bolo :) the thing is that this accessory only works with collared garments, From sleeveless shirts to collared dresses...have a look



Very simple, very cute...
I LOVE THIS! little bow 
Leather is such a hot trend right now! the thing is our Cape Town weather will not allow it, however you might find an opportunity to wear it on a night out :) 

*TIP! Lots of stores in our city have plenty of options to check out:

The Lot has bolo ties, check out stores like Sass Diva, Lovisa and Accessorize...

HOPE ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES OUT THERE FEEL INSPIRED TO BE DIFFERENT...XX

No comments:

Post a Comment