THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Thursday 22 November 2012

DENIM ♥

The weather in the Mother City has been a little off-ish lately...from rain, clouds to ridiculous wind. So hopefully we'll be getting great weather by next week for the latest LOL Anyways living in Cape Town we have really awesome beaches and all I can think of is cool denim shorts! And me being me sneakers yaaay so where shorts are concerned they vary from cut-off's to turn-ups and all the fun little options of dyes and frays :) check it out

LOVE LIL HIGH WAIST DENIMS... 

What's better than classics getting mixed up?...mixing them with one another ;) pair classic All star Converse with high waist denims because the boot style make your legs look a little shorter, so by wearing a high waist shorts it'll give the illusion of a longer leg. So have a look at these short ones...ultimately i dig the boots

East breezy shopping or kicking it back along the beach strip

So it doesn't matter what shapes you like, almost any denim shorts are flattering. There are sooo many options to chose from theses days :) Have a look at these high waist shorts, hot on trend- frayed and studded.
grungy take on this look
Remember my blog on "FOULARDS" this print works wonders on studded denims
my fave :)
The 3 above looks are all from "The Lot" 

CLASSIC BABIES...♥ 

Lace up vans are so easy, a staple item
...ANOTHER classic :) 

SOME STYLING SUGGESTIONS I PUT TOGETHER 

Mix it up with a pair of these kicks for a simplistic summer look

Alexa Chung for Superga
ELLE street style
GUESS shorts, I like that they have an old school feel
Another little thing I'm "in-love" with is denim on denim. Pairing a denim shirt with denim shorts or jeans, maybe even a mini :) have a look at the inspirations and check out my version

My own outfit is to the left, inspired by denim on denim,,,you don't need to match them
...and if its cold I'd mix it up with boyfriend jeans
Check these shirt style options, light denims or chambray denims are great for this denim on denim

Mix it up with these crazy fun shorts :)
I ♥ studs!
rock the entire look with some fresh vans

ELLE street style...

THE LAST INSPIRING PIC :) 


HOPE YOU LOVELIES ALL ROCK YOUR DENIMS NOW XX








No comments:

Post a Comment