THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Friday 9 November 2012

"FOULARD"-DEE-DAA


Everyone knows these classic foulard silk scarves :) Our moms and grans most probably all owned them lol, from chain link prints to elaborate and intricate patterns and over the top borders we know a foulard when we see one. So the simple square scarf totally reinvented itself from shoes to skirts to bags, etc. I personally prefer the less dramatic ones as I'm kinda simple, so softer and darker prints mixed with denim is totally me :) check it out these foulards you may feel inspired to have a look out the stores this weekend...


CHECK OUT SOME LOOKS I PUT TOGETHER <3

Casual look, easy for campus or laid back work environment. Even cool for summer afternoon hangouts 


Chic look for a night out :)

This one's my favourite :) 
It always amazes me how on trend Mr price is. The cool thing about them is that the prices are so low, which totally rocks because I don't believe in spending too much cash on fashion fads that will be drab the next season. Check these items :
R49.99

R79.99

R69.99

PLEASE DON'T wear a full foulard look -_-
the items above are there to inspire you to mix it up ;)

LCE & GABBANA


 H&M



I hope you feel totally inspired...have a lovely weekend xx

1 comment: