THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Thursday 12 December 2013

The Legacy


Hello beautiful people, as you know South Africa a long with the rest of the world are mourning the death of ex president Nelson 'Rholihlahla' Mandela. A man who has changed the world and many lives, we should not be mourning but celebrating his a long and full life. My Grandparents have experienced Apartheid first hand, it sounded quite horrific, my parents have also experienced it. We should all be grateful for the change that has come to us. Our  country has overcome Apartheid as a nation and Tata Madiba has forgiven everyone who has wronged him, Madiba (His nickname) wanted everyone to live in peace amongst each other in equality and his long walk to freedom has sure built us our rainbow nation.   

Here are a few pics showing how people really loved him, the father our nation…
"There is no passion to be found playing small- in settling for a life that is less than one you are capable of living"- Madiba 

Cape Town- City Hall
The Grand Parade- Cape Town - South Africa 



Madiba was a well known, greatly loved and was deeply appreciated as a world icon and inspirer. All world leaders to ordinary people and even international celebrities have been part of his memorial. From the first day Our country overcame oppression we have been granted the opportunity to be the best people we are meant to be J and by this I mean that we should live in peace and equality….

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment