THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Thursday 5 December 2013

Can this year be over already!

Hello beautiful people! I hope I’m not the only person who agrees with my blog title LOL thing is I’ve been waiting quite a while for December to happen…now that its here I wish I can get a little more excited already! I am slowly starting my count down to my big vacation BUT I saw my name on my ticket so that’s exciting! So now that you know my name is on a flight ticket you know I’ll be going on a big holiday! Hint…CPT - DXB i not only wanna buy some cool things, i also wanna see the aquarium, enjoy the desert safari and go on the fattest roller coaster in the world are just a few to mention J  




So Cape Town is officially going into the festive season and I already see people losing their shit over xmas gifts, shame! Anyways the weather has slowly started to kick into summer although it has been crazy windy its also been ridiculously hot! sadly its cold in the office.




Anyways in previous posts I'm pretty sure you've noticed how I quite like pastels, not on myself but in general. Finally I decided to get me some mint nail polish and oh so gross they look on m skin tone for some reason! I did a slightly lighter cracked version on my ring finger on each hand…FAIL LOL omgeee I just had a slice of double chocolate cake at half ten this morning! Wrong wrong wrong on so many levels eish! But you know what who cares LOL I starve I don't lose I eat I don't gain so I think that’s a sign to not give too much of a f%!k right 

Right now I'm listening to: Frank Ocean- Lost (Jamming hard to this one LOL)



Today I am wearing:
Grey high waist chinos- Poetry 
White Ovoid tee- Cotton On
Black Cardigan- H&M
Black Supergas- Sport Scene
Ring set- Woolies and black Ice watch
 
Anyways this is what's recently been done in the mother city…

Check the site out J The Galileo open-air cinema- 



We watched Mama Mia and it was so adorbs for days! a total chick flick i've seen a million times...musicals can be arb sometimes but i do like myself a little silly things at times. I'd like to see some more films before its over

http://www.webtickets.co.za/event.aspx?itemid=407362480



So it’s also that time of the year when you wish it could be over already! And now I just get an attachment around the time I have nothing to do FML and to make matters worse I reeeeeally wanna pinterest and blog but its so difficult when you have Owls looking over at your mofo giant screen bleh! Anyways the day is almost and officially over for me...

Anyways besides my highly irritated self at the business of work i feel inspired by this look! the coolest trend on the block for SS14...
It's called "TOMORROWS YESTERDAY" a monochrome black and white main focused trend. Think of easy but modern shapes, simple but super chic  J





 So that's what has inspired me to be a little bit more daring with my choice of clothes. I am almost safe when it comes to fashion which is almost the most ridiculous thing i can say! almost like a clown not being an idiot right lol but i hope i can rub off some of my insight on trends once in a while. I'm sure most of you are already quite daring, dare to be different...cliche and VERY cheesy but so true.

RUSH x

No comments:

Post a Comment