THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Friday 25 October 2013

Happy Friday & go shopping!


Happy Friday Everyone! J I work for a big, well known retailer right, realizing yesterday that my senior is an oldie trapped in a young mind set kinda really grossed me out LOL

What I’m listening to: Macklemore- White Walls

  
So now that you know I work at a retail company, most likely fashion right, I miss fashion… that’s a silly thing to say seeing that I am surrounded by clothes daily it is all very commercial and a few notches down from high trend. I am on a mission to find the perfect summer sandals before summer actually happens, so I was on the Mr. Price Website and came across the “New Talent” designer who’s label is currently stocked.  








What I’m wearing:
Tiger face print tee- RE
Blue chambray denim shirt- Cherokee
Black jeggings- Cherokee
Black Supergas- Sport Scene
Silver mustache double ring- H&M
Silver guess watch- Guess

Now its that time of the day that I cannot wait for it to be over!! Gonna hopefully have an easy chill hangout and finally watch The Conjuring too!!! Hope you All have a fabulous weekend J

RUSH x


No comments:

Post a Comment