THE BEGINNING...


'So I'm starting a blog! I would love to take you on my journey through this space where I began and where I'd like to go.
Check out my concepts from design to product, and also my interests within the fashion world! I'll even be sharing some of my very first work...'

Thursday 8 December 2011

'SUNSHiiiNE is a friend of mine...'

Summers all about being easy and laid back, take everyday as it comes and just be :) People always think that fashion is something to follow religiously, however not all of is can always pull off an entire look. The thing about fashion, for me is; take a little bit of this and that and put together to make your own style. I often see how 'alike' our local peeps are just following each other and forget that they have their own taste. When something is on trend it doesn't mean you have to wear a full look, you often look like you try to hard if you a total fashion fad... 
I <3 this photograph :) 
GUIDANCE OF 'ESSENTIAL' ITEMS

Small things like sunnies are a total 'DO' for summer! it pulls things together nicely. It doesn't need to be fancy once, especially ones that fit a trend- try Spitfire, like the above.
THE MUST HAVE SUMMER ACCESSORY
From Fedora's vs. Trilby's, to Boaters meets Cloche hats what ever suits you best, works for you best, as long as its easy, breezy and works well for summer you can wear anything you like :) play around with them...  
Every female must own at least one crop top for this summer, pair it up with shorts, skirts, trousers, basically anything :) All local stores have them in stock now a days, try Woolworths, Mr Price and YDE for simple ones and for some unique ones The Lot and wardrobe  
Its THAT time of the year to rock them lil shorts! 


From pretty unusual shaped trouser shorts to high waist formal shorts, whatever you like go rock them up or down! Once again, perfect with an awesome crop tee :) 
CHECK OUT THESE 'ZOOM' BAGS <3
WHEN IT GETS NIPPY OUT...

on a breezy summers day or summer night, throw on a cool Chambray denim shirt and your look will  still be adorable :) find this kind of shirt literally anywhere, from Levi's to Cherokee
MORE FROM ZOOM SHOES...

SHOOTS THAT I'M DIGGING :)


GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR PERSONAL SUMMER FLAIR =)

No comments:

Post a Comment